General Data Protection Regulations
Privacy Notice May 2021
Purpose of Privacy Notice:
This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Data protection principles:
We will comply with data protection law. This states that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Type of information held:
We will collect, store and use the following personal information about you in connection with the First Loyalty Scheme:
Personal details such as name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
Details of items bought in store.
How we will use the information held about you:
We will use the personal information for our legitimate interests in providing services to you, most commonly for running the loyalty scheme and notifying you of events and offers in store.
We have security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We have procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify the appropriate regulator in such an instance.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
Your rights in connection with personal information:
Under certain circumstances by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information and check we are lawfully processing it.
- Request erasure of your personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it, or where you have exercised your right to object to processing it.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact First Clothing.